Image Map

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Favourite Quotes | The Fault In Our Stars


Quotes
Well today I want to share my favourite quote from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
If you're not living on the moon you probably heard of the book and that the movie is coming out in a couple of months :)



While I was reading it, my emotions were all over the place...
I think the book is very well-written because it creates an emotional response as I as reader could connect with the characters and all the situation they're in.

I totally can relate to this quote and it is probably one of my favourite out of the book but as they are sooo many very beautiful quotes I chose this one to share!


Have you read the Fault In our Stars? What are your thoughts on it? <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...