Image Map

Saturday 30 November 2013

Season's Greetings


This evening is the last evening in November. For me it means - the last evening being 15 years old. I'm finally turning 16 tomorrow! Yay :) So December has come around so quickly that honestly it feels like it's only the beginning of autumn.
I'm in a festive mood since mid of November and I am really, really excited for Christmas! :)
Here in Switzerland it already started to snow so that's even a reason more to be in a holiday spirit! Don't you think?

I have some post coming up soon which I am really excited about! And I'm also in a posting spirit that means I'm hopefully posting more in December :)


If I would ask 100 people to name something associated to Switzerland one of the top answers I think would be cheese.  Am I right? :) But it could have been chocolate, or watches, or alps or Heidi. What would you answer?

I took this picture about ten minutes after it started to snow last week :) xx















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...