Image Map

Saturday 19 October 2013

Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller


Hello lovely people! Today I want to introduce you to the Garnier - Roll-on Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller. I've talked about it on some Monthly Favourites and I thought it was time write about this lovely product!

 I have to admit I have dark-circle and I hate them. I get lack of sleep and sometimes it gets really stressful at school so my eyes look really tired. That's why concealer is a must in my makeup routine. I've tried to find a prodcut that actually work on dark circles. I came across this one for about two years ago and love it for everyday use.
 What it should do:
Instantly roll away dark circles. Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. Lemon Essence brightens. Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles.In 1 week: eyes look bright. Is right for you if you want to instantly correct the appearance of dark circles and brighten the skin around your eyes!

All that sounds like this product does wonders to your eyes. And in my opinion in does.

Packaging/Application

The concealer comes in a huge 15ml container. What makes it easy to carry around in your bag. If you take of the closure head you can see a rollerball. The rollerball makes it really easy to apply this under your eyes from the inner corner to the outer corner. I roll it about one to two times. After that I like to blend it in by only using my fingers.

Texture/Coverage/Colour

The consistency is quite thin and liquid so it adapts to my skin very well. The coverage is nice light and luminous so it's good for everyday use as it makes me look more awake.
It is definitely yellow/oranged toned but I suppose because you need that to cancel the blue/purple veins that show through the skin around the eyes. I have the one in the shade 02 - fair

Price/Where to buy

It's available in every drugstore for about £11. You can purchased it in 4 different shades:
 - very fair
 - fair 02 
 - medium
 - dark

What I think

All in one it's a great product that I highly recommend to every one whose dark circles show though the skin around the eyes. It gives a really nice light luminous coverage what is good for everyday use. It does fade a bit by end of the day but that's totally expected. I also love to use it in other areas on my face like around my nose(where I tend to get redness) and on my cheekbones.

the Round-Up

Pros:
- easy to use
- lightens the dark circles around your eyes
- doesn't settle into lines 
- dark circles much less noticeable

Cons:
- should be blended by your fingers to get a natural looking coverage
- brightens more than conceals 


I would love to know if you have dark circles and what products you use to conceal or brighten up the area around your eyes! Let me know! xx



6 comments:

  1. Great review. I'll definitely give this product a try.

    Jessica
    DIY face scrub>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Definitely recommend it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks cool, I would try it.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I've heard pretty good things about it. I'll have to try it out sometime. Love your blog! xx

    Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com
    Twitter/Instagram: @amazingalex13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!
    I like your blog, you have earned a new follower ;)
    xx

    http://truthaboutcosmetics.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...