Image Map

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Hello Bloglovin'

Hi, Everyone! 
You problably have already heard  that Google Reader is going away. Unfortunately with Google reader is also going 'Google Friend Connect' away. But that's not the end :) You can join Bloglovin' and follow there all of your favorite blogs.

Vanilla. Fashion. Thoughts.


If you want to stay updated about my posts, you will find me on Bloglovin' :)

By clicking THIS LINK you will be taken to my site and there you can read everything I've posted in the past few months and more that is coming :)

I would appreciate if you would follow me on bloglovin' and let me know if you joined bloglovin' so that I can follow you too :) Thank you so much for your support!

Have a nice day!
Kiss Catherine







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...