Image Map

Sunday 21 April 2013

5 favourites Things in my room

Hi, Everyone!

Today I want to share with you, my 5 favourite things in my room.
I searched a little while, and I picked up some of my favourites.

This is my Buddha. I became this one from my mother to Christmas.
Maybe you ask yourself now, why I like Buddha.

This is my favourite Buddha quote and one of the best if not the best.
"Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts. Don't rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don't infer or be deceived by appearances."


 On the left you can see a candle. This one is from IKEA. I like candles, because I think they are really romantic and mysterious.

Behind the candle is my jewel case, that I made on my own. It's an owl sitting on a tree at night. Next to my jewel case, it's my favourite book ever -  "My best friend's girl" wrote by Dorothy Koomson. I read it about 100 times. It's about a woman Adele, who's in the hospital dying. She wrote a letter to her old friend Kamryn and begs her to adobt her five-year-old daughter Tegan. Years ago, Adele slept with Kamryn's fiancĂ© Nate. But with no one else to take care of Tegan, Adele takes care of her and it begins a difficult journey that leads Kamryn towards forgiveness, love, responsibility and, ultimately, a better understanding of herself.
I recommend this book to everyone.

Next to my favourite book, there is an angel. I got it from my sister for my confirmation. It means a lot to me.
And on the right there is my Buddha you read it on the top of my post.

©Kisses Catilein ©






4 comments:

  1. This Buddha is very pretty,and with the candel it looks magig.Your blog is very intrested! Please keep on posting.!
    Kiss Lovelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Lovelyn

      Thanks :) What do you want to read on my blog? Any ideas?

      <3

      Delete
    2. Hi
      Yes, I have an idear for your Blog.!I would still like it, if you would maybe do something with hair or make-up tuturials.... I hope to see soon new blogs from you.

      Kiss Lovelyn

      <3

      Delete
  2. The Buddha is amazing!! I have been looking for one for a while now, and yours is perfect :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...